Sunday 1 November 2015

Lip Service: Swoon Worthy Lipsticks for Fall 2015


Everyone knows just how much I love lipsticks. So I thought I would share with you the lipsticks that I am reaching for recently more and more this season. 



Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick in Mocha-licious.These lip colours are semi-matte, glides on smoothly and are long wearing. This rich brown is lovely with almost any look and a staple in my makeup bag for sure.They retail here in Barbados for $10 bds in Imart. If you are in the USA drugstores sell them for a wallet friendly S1.99 usd.




 Milani Cosmetics Color Statement Lipstick in Sangria. Everyone that I have gabbed about lipstick to in the last 6 months knows that I have loved this lipstick shade and formula for ages. Deep berry color, semi-matte, comfortable to wear and pairs beautifully with gold tones. These can be found in many beauty stores and drugstores locally for around $15 bds.



Nsrriah Lipstick in Marcy (shown in the photo above). Marcy stole my heart as soon as I tried it on. It is a very deep plum that can be worn on its own or paired with a dark liner like Black Currant by MAC to make it even deeper and more sultry. This lipstick is gorgeous with both gold and silver tones. Every time I have worn it numerous people would stop me to find out what shade lipstick I was wearing. Long wearing yet moisturizing; this is certainly a winner. Available locally from Stylish Apparel in Sky Mall for $30 bds.


MAC Cosmetics Retro Matte Lipstick in Flat Out Fabulous. I refuse to put away my pinks and reds for this season. This shade is exceptionally beautiful and looks amazing on every complexion. Flat out Fabulous is a rich Fuschia shade with a very matte texture that ensures staying powder. Be sure to moisturize your lips before hand. An added benefit is because it is blue based it makes your teeth appear whiter! Everybody loves a life hack like that right?!


Sephora Cream Lip Stain in Always Red. Described on their website as a 'matte bold classic red'. It is everything it claims to be. I am now personally on my 3rd tube of this lip stain. I remember when I was about to purchase my first one someone told me “it is the only red you need”; every time I apply it I hear those words in my mind and yes it could not be more true. It is the red of my dreams, dries to a matte finish that looks like velvet, comfortable to wear and the staying power is amazing. Obviously this lip colour and formula transcends all trends and seasons for me. It will always be a win. This product can be purchased Sephora's website for $14 usd.   


There you have it Beauties! My top lipstick picks for Fall 2015. What lippies are you swooning over right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment